Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

UTI and now a small lump

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I believe I have a UTI (burning sensation when I pass urine) and it feels itchy inside my penis (the urethra) This started about 1 week ago.I HATE going to the Doctor and so on advise have drank lots of cranberry juice and water.

After a week the burning and itchy feeling inside has all but gone BUT I have now noticed I have a small lump inside the urethra little bigger than a pin head.It is only really noticeable because I know it wasn't there previously.

Could this be a kidney stone or just there after the UTI ?

I also have tenderness to the left of my groin (it feels like there are small lumps (painful to touch) this wasn't here until the burning (UTI) started.

I don't visit Doctors so hoped you could tell me if this is all just because of the UTI ?

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 13th, 2009
UTI
I am sorry to say but going to the DR is your best bet it could be something more serious and its not something you dont want to check up on. no one likes going to the DR but sometimes you just have too suck it up and do it anyway. hope you get the treatment you need and feel better!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply