Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Uterine Cramping

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have been having severe uterine cramping and vaginal pressure for the last week. My period is not suppose to start for another week. With all of the abdominal pain and cramping I am also becoming incontinence. This is very unlike me. I usually don't have cramps at all. Is this bad?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Are you sure you do not have an UTI or bladder infection?
|

replied May 1st, 2012
Yes I am sure that it isn't due to UTI or bladder infection. I continue to have uterine cramping and pelvic pain that is causing the incontinence. When I'm not cramping as much I don't have incontinence problems. I feel like my uterus is pressing on my bladder causing more pain.
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
Did you check for MYOMAS normally the cause sometimes pain ,presure but no blood depence were they are located
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
Thanks, I'm still not sure what it is. But I am considering going to the doctor for it. Do you think they could cause the incontinence?
|