â¢ M.B.B.S from S.C.B Medical College, Cuttack in 1992. Adjudged as the best Lady Graduate. Gold Medal in E.N.T.
â¢ Degree of Counselor of Pediatrics with 180 CME Hours from IMA AKN Sinha Institute, New Delhi
â¢ Diploma in Lifestyle Management âApollo Hospitals; gives me an edge in diet modification, nutritional advice and lifestyle management
â¢ Post-Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research-I C R I, New Delhi
â¢ Incorporating Cancer Clinical Trials Into Your Practice, course sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
â¢ Human Participants Protection Education for Research Teams, course sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- General Practice since 1994.
- Nutritional expert giving guidance on recipe modulation and lifestyle management since 2000.
- Panel Doctor at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd-July 2002-2007. at their Dispensary in PWO Housing Complex, Gurgaon
- Panel Doctor at Vertex Limited March 2006-2007 handling OPD
- Panel Doctor at Times Internet Limited 2005-2006
- Clinician, Global Public School, Gurgaon, Physician 2001 - 2003
- Clinician, Salwan Public School, Gurgaon 200-2001 for Junior Wing
- Clinician, Ambey Charitable Dispensary, IP Ext. Delhi from 1996 to 1998.
- Resident Doctor at the prestigious Anand Hospital, Preet Vihar, Delhi 1994 to 1996.
- Physician, Northern Railways Central Hospital, Panchkuinya Road, Dept of Surgery, New Delhi, 1993-1994