Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

urine with blood - is it STD?

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
i am 20, male. I got a urine with blood. at first it was not that red then on another day urinal it became red. it was not that many. after urine came out a few blood next. it was not painful. but everytime i drink beer and drunk, after drunkness lost i go in comfortroom always and have a only few urinal comes out. it was a little bit painful.
before that happened (urine with blood), there was a greenish liquid present in my brief underwear everytime i take a bath... pls help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Pain or discomfort during urination, frequent toilet visits with small amounts of urine, penile discharge, blood in urine or blood in semen are all symptoms of urethritis.
Urethritis is an inflammation of the urethra, the tube that carries urine and semen through the penis and forms the opening at the end of the penis.
The STD's chlamydia and gonorrhea are the most common causes for urethritis.

Visit your physician!
|
Did you find this post helpful?