Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

urine infection ?

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
hi a 29 yr old female and im wondering has anyone had it where every monring they get this intense feeling they need to urinate and as you do urinate it can feel really intense. i don't feel any pain though and It tends to get almost back to normal by the afternoon so is wierd, i went to doc who dip tested it and said i don't seem to have infection so he has sent my sample to lab for further tests.
The thing is if he says i don't have a urine infection then what is it!... its really getting on my nerves. and i blame sex for it. i have been drinking cranberry juice and drinking water and am on a short course of pills from doc until results come through. im just worried im gonna be stuck with this as its really not nice having the need to pee constantly every morning
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Experienced User
Wow ive finally found some one in the same postion as me, ill give you a quick run through my problems. Feels like a uti but doctor says im fine did dip test and is clear, sent me for blood tests which came back clear, so no treatment and still with this problem and yes it does get worse when im having sex or drink alchol, Also just to tick one more thing of the list i went for std testing im still waiting for the test results. If you found out what is it and how to get rid of it please let me know Smile All the best Sarah
|
Did you find this post helpful?