Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

urine infection in pregnancy 3 months pregnant

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I am pregnant from last 3 months this 15 will complete 3 moths on last month 8th march i was getting high fever up to 102 or 103 etc i got urine infection doctor told some bacteria was seen in urine they did urine culture also i got admitted and got treated for 7 days and was fine for later 15 days but again i am getting fever
Treatment
Inj takim
Inj rantac 50 mg
Inj emset
Inj aknil
Inj metro 100 ml tds
Tab calpol
Tab zocef 250 mg
Syp cital
Inj falcigo 120 mg
Inj pipzo 4.5 mg
Inj monocef 2gm
This treatment was done plz help what should be done in this case
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 4th, 2011
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

High fever during pregnancy can be due to various reasons as viral or bacterial infection,typhoid,UTIetc.Since you were treated for UTI and fever has again come up that means there is some other cause.Such high fever should not be ignored at all as it can be harmful for the baby.
Kindly visit your treating doctor immediately.You might require Blood tests to rule out the diagnosis.

Take Care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.