Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

urine burns penile discharge

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
I masturbate a lot & experiment sexually i woke up last had gone 2 to a friends house & had 2 go urinate really badly but was semi aroused then messed around & masturbated quilkly between 10 & 15 mins . went out & came home and mastuerbated again quikliy again before i went to sleep.woke up with sticky semen on my penis i have yellow discharge driping form my penis it has been a week now how do i stop it! I have only mastebated once sence then,....i also feel a little bit of burning when i urinate
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
Supporter
I'd suggest that you see a urologist. It's possible that you have a urinary tract infection, or perhaps if you have many sexual partners, you've contracted an STD. Noticing a burning sensation while urinating is a sign of infection, though. Follow up by getting a diagnosis!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply