Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Urge to always pee!?

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
Hello there,

Plainly and simply I have had the urge to pee since 2 days ago and it's been bothering me to a point where I cannot even sleep. I am NOT pregnant since right now (2nd day) got my period. So two days ago I have had urge to pee...consistently...like every 5 minutes. I took cranberry pills and drank 2.5 liters of Cranberry juice and it really didn't help. Not until I got my period yesterday. And since I have had lack of sleep for 2 days, I passed out yesterday (and also didn't have that urge). Well that didn't last long, because I am having this exact same urge NOW. I can't sleep because of it (hence why i'm here crying and writing my tale) HELP! It doesn't burn when I pee. I have a little discomfort in the abdominal section but not severe pain. and When I pee...little comes out Sad

What is going on? Is this kidney failure or an overactive bladder? It can't be a UTI..can it? What can I do to help to urge to go away..again.?

Rs
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 19th, 2010
Community Volunteer
It could be a bladder infection...Drinking that much cranberry juice in one day is a bit much...Limit it to a cup a day...If it keeps bothering you see a doctor...However, I know from past experiences that the more you think about something, the more prominent it can get...Try to relax....Pace yourself...See how long you can hold it....If this doesn't work then seek help...Take care...

Caroline
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2010
I have the same thing..

I think i got to much pressure pushed unto the walls of our vagina wall muscles why I was fingered..I've been to the doctor and they did blood work and a urine test (thinking it might have been a UTI or a Kidney stone) but nope...once my time of the month is done..their checking inside...but I really do suspect its just pressure...since it doesnt burn when I pee and its almost like a tickling feeling on my clitoris
|