Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

urethra split

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
after dry masturbation the urethra split i think and it bled for a bit then stopped. what should i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 7th, 2010
Split urethra
I think we have the same sort of issue. After having vigorous sex with my boyfriend I noticed that every time I go to the bathroom to urinate I get a severe burning sensation near to when am finished urinating. Not only do I experience pain I have these fierce urges to go to the bathroom and if I don't I know I will wet myself. So in between the mad dashes to the bathroom and the pain during urination I realized that I have a split urethra. What I want to know is, is it something deathly serious? Any advice?
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Community Volunteer
It could be just a bladder or urinary infection.
If you have not used protection this could be the reason.
But if you notice blood best to see a doctor.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply