Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Urethra Pain and left back side pain

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
User Profile
Since yesterday, when I pee my urethra burns after. Also, my pee is cloudy and I might as well have UTI, and I also feel the urge to pee and few seconds...So since last night when I woke up in the middle of the night. I went to pee and I was fine it didn't burn at all. I did drink 2 cups of "Cranberry Juice", and it helped me a little bit. Also once I got back in bed I noticed the left side of my back is hurting me. I also did research and it said it's probably from the UTI. I haven't got to the docters yet. So please any advice or home remedies? Thank You so much!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2012
Experienced User
hi there

from you symtoms it is obvious you have UTI,SO drink 3-4 liter of water per day till you see your doctor,and if you have fever or red urine you should go to ER.

regards
|
Did you find this post helpful?