Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

upset

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Im upset because I keep getting frozen on neopets
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2008
I've noticed you have alot of posts concerning fmaily and depression. Maybe all of these things are linked together by something going on in your life or form your past.

You should consider finding someone to talk to properly. And I don't mean a psychologis cus hell I know more than some of them, I just mean spekaing to one person in private about all your problems instead of throwing them out seperatly and radomly. Ya need some stability support wise.

But thena gain its always possible im wrong, but just throwing it out there, hope it helps. (MCR are awesome btw XD)
|

Active User, very eHealthy
thanks

have you heard of MUCC?

No one will listen to me.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Why dont you tell us about MUCC? then we can possible help And Mcr and what you are having dificulty with with it. I will listen to you and i will help you as much as i can. Perhaps explain in more than one sentence what is going on. the more information you put out the better able we are to help you.
|

replied November 19th, 2008
MUCC are a Japanese band that I like

Im sorry my head is so messed and I feel tired all the time that it just comes out in bits
|

User Profile
I aint heard o f them., but i LOVE japanese music. I'm and anime fan and love all the songs form them haha XD

If ya need to tlak it seems me and Tm are around alot Smile
|

how old are you?
|

User Profile
I'm 19 and i hail form Wales in the UK Smile yourself?
|

Im 22 and from Cheshire England
|

User Profile
Well its nice to meet you.

PM me anytime you like
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
im 25 and from the us of a----im right here--im working to day so i wont be on as much but im always just a pm away
|

I wish I could be 19 again
|

User Profile
I dont, im fed up of not being taken seriosuly just because of my age, even though im more grown up than most people twice my age. Life sucks at times likes these XD
|

you sound very mature. Alot more mature then me but then again that dosen't take much lol.
|

User Profile
Meh its more of a curse than a gift to be fair. Plus you should always be proud of who you are, your only 22 so dont worry about it
|

Im just upset because of the crap my family gives me
|

User Profile
Aye I've noticed you've got mutiple posts concerning family members. Me and my family dont get on either, I ended up moving out at the start of this year because of this.

Just remember that its not what they say or do that counts, its whatever you want thats important.
|

they upset me all the time and put me on edge
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh Wales! Beautiful country! I went to uni at Swansea Uni, good times (sometimes lol). I was born and bred on the England/Wales border so I feel at home in both places.

MCR, families can be hard to deal with sometimes. Just because you're related to these people doesn't mean you get along with them. Are you not able to move out from home and get your own place somewhere? Do you study or work? It might help you a lot to get out of what you feel is an oppressive atmosphere.
|

replied November 20th, 2008
I don't work or anything I lost all that because of my anxiety

Im so different from all my family
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply