Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Upper thigh , hip , hamstring and groin pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have been experiencing pain in the hip, thigh hamstring and groin for a while now, what could it be, should I consult with the doctor, if feels like I pulled every muscle and tendon in that part of my body, but I rarely evry do much, except sit for 10 hours a day at the office. Please help, it's been several weeks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 22nd, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi Juliascioli and welcome to ehealth: If you have been experiencing this pain for that long then you should definately see a physician about it...It is very possible that the way you sit in that one position for that long every day that it may have a bearing on it....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply