Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Upper right quadrant pain and numbness in both hands and arms

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I am a 57 yr old female that started having numbness intermittently from one arm to another and often both at same time. The pain/numbness is most extreme at night waking me up at approx 1:30 and 4:30 AM. Usually at 4:30 the numbness is so painful I just get up. When I get up and start moving it subsides substantially. I have been shovelling large amts of snow for several hours several days in a row, so I am assuming perhaps I have an inflamed nerve or something. Now I am starting to have upper right quadrant pain and just feel in general fatiqued. My gallbladder was removed several yrs ago, although it was not due to gallstones. Should I be concerned or go to a doctor?
Did you find this post helpful?
|