Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

upper abdomen pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
i am having upper abdomen pain in the middle of the top of my stomach like right below and in between my breast ..when i lay back to wash and rinse my hair it feels like i can feel a knot moving..also if i get bent in the wrong postion a knot will raise up in that area and it feels like i would die with pain if i couldnt get in a very straight positon, i am to some point sick on my stomach and it feels like it effects my breathing but i dont know if maybe thats not from me being afraid of what the pain could be..im worried
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 11th, 2009
I've had this problem too. I've gone to my pcp and the gastro. I have had numerous tests and nothing. I am starting to feel like something is wrong with me. I also started regaining some weight when my pain started.
|

replied June 15th, 2009
i have this problem, i been refered onto a pain clinic , after a ultra sound and camera was clear. i now have tricker point injections to release the pain and so far the pain has stopped for a few weeks then comes back. once i have had all 10 injections the pain should disappear for good. worth speakin to ur doc x
|

replied June 21st, 2009
LIVER
I have been in and out of er. my face is swollen,my knees,my stomach and my ankles. i don't know what to do?they did tell me i have to stop drinking which i did.imon different meds up 8 a day. im having trouble breathing. i don't know what to do anymore, im in alot of pain. please help.....
|