Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Up and down moods

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I want to know if i have bi polar. I''m up and down in my moods all the time, o can be ok one minute then the next i flip out for the slightest thing. I''m very impatient and if i have to wait a long time for something i start to get moody and aggressive. If im driving and the slightest thing annoys me i start driving recklessly and i can feel my blood boil and shake and get angry. I spend money i havent got. I have totally gone off sex with my partner but put that down to losing my libido after having my daughter, but could this be because of my depression. I feel worthless, very paranoid and just generally really down in the dumps, i have never attempted suicide but have wished i was dead alot. Please help mei want to enjoy my life as i''m only 23
Did you find this post helpful?
|