Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

unusual vaginal bleeding

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
about a month ago i had sexual relations without a condom but it was more like in and out. i got my period about two weeks ago and everything was fine until about two days ago i started having unusual spotting. the discharge is a brownish color like dry blood. i've been spotting for about three days now. its not a lot of discharge but its been three days; on the second day there was a little more discharge with also some pink and red. what could this be related to?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2009
bleeding after foreplay
after foreplay last night with my boyfriend, a mild bleeding of light red blood flow from my vaginal area, which lasted for an hour or so. my period isn't due in a week or so.. is this normal...
NB: he wasn't rough or anything just very gentle as allways
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Straw_Berry, was there any irritation or pain? I'm not saying he was rough- since you can be gentle and still cause irritation.

Sky, it sounds like old blood from your period.
|