Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Unsure and is this normal??

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hi, my girlfriend just ended our 2years relationship and i feel like crap, i haven't eaten or any drink (water) for less than 3 days and i lost half a stone, im on the sick from work because of all this. part of me wants her back but i think i only feel like this because im not use to being alone again and in a big bed yet or i still love her, we did everything together to fast she moved into mine and we did a room up together and everywhere i look i just see her and it's doing my head in. last night i found out she kissed another lad after a year together this mad me feel loads better and really hated her then and didn't care we broke up, was i eating and drinking again. just woke up and first thing on my mind was where is my girlfriend and now feeling like crap again what do i do? We also had a little girl witch is 7 months old but at the minute i feel like i need a break from her too and was told this is normal so is it? I dont want to tell my ex that i want a break from my little girl as i no she will use this on me when i do want to start seeing her again.

please help help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 13th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
hi, u r not going to like this and if not IGNORE;
u r immature, u lack education, u lack empathy and u need to work on your inability to deal with reality;
if u have a child, TOO BAD, u chose this and now u r responsible
as to childish jealousy GROW UP, u don't get to be a child anymore because u had that opportunity and seems u wasted it; NOW U WILL NEVER LEARN ANY SOONER so start examining how u need to improve and DO IT
I wish u luck, but holding your hand and pretending your complaints r important would be idiotic and not helpful to you AND NEVER helpful to your lady or child
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?