Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Unprotected sex during 5th day of period. No ejaculation.

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
My boyfriend and I had an unprotected sex yesterday for a few seconds each time he inserted. I am on my 5th day of period and still need to use pads. He was too dry cause my period is also ending though pads are still needed., no ejaculation and he said it hurt when he went in so he only lasted max 2 seconds each the 4 times he went in. Are there any odds of getting pregnant? Before penetration we did had some oral and hand jobs and there were no ejaculation prior either.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2013
Community Volunteer
It is not impossible, but it is unlikely.

Even though you would think your period will make it well lubricated, period blood has a different texture and it is not as slippery as you would think. Especially when you are only bleeding lightly.

Please stop this nonsense and protect yourself. If you want to have sex like an adult, take the responsibility like an adult and protect yourself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?