Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Unprotected sex around time of ovulation., ipill

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Okay so I started my period on February 2nd. I had unprotected sex on February 18th. I assume this was around time of ovulation. He did not cum in me, it was only around 5 thrusts because I told him to stop. I took plan B two hours later just to be safe. I've started having period symptoms- cramps and breast tenderness. Although I have not got my period, it is only February 28th so I'm technically not expecting it for another couple of days. What are the chance of me being pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 1st, 2017
Any advice?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2017
Community Volunteer
Almost nonexistent.

You need a significant amount of semen/sperm at the top of your vagina to have a chance of getting pregnant.

It is still not ideal what you did, but the chances of pregnancy are extremely small.

It sounds like you may have the side effects of the massive dose of hormones from Plan B. Do not be surprised if your menstruation is delayed or you see some withdrawal spotting or bleeding from the Plan B.
|
Quick Reply