Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

unfocused vision, seeing double

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
User Profile
3 DAYS AGO,I WAS FINE MY VISON WAS NORMAL. IVE ALWAYS HAD GOOD VISION, AND MY EYS SIGHT HAS ALWAYS BEEN GOOD. NEVER HAD THE NEED TO WEAR GLASES.I FELL ASLEEP EARLY AND WHEN I WOKE UP, I NOTICED THAT MY VISION WAS OFF. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD GO AWAY AND THAT I WAS PROBABLY HALF ASLEEP. SO I WENT TO WASH MY FACE AND AS THE DAY WENT ON I NOTICED THAT IT WAS STILL THE SAME. IM GONNA TRY TO BEST DISCRIBE HOW MY VISION IS.... I GUESS YOU CAN SAY I CANT FOCUS ON ANYTHING. FOR EXAMPLE IF I STARE AT A PERSON, I CAN SEE THEM BUT I SEE 2 OF THEM, KINDA LIKE A SECOND GLARED VERSION OF THEM. ONE STAYS STILL AND THE OTHER IS SLIGHTLY BEHIND THEM MOVING A DOWNWARD ANGLE. I SEE 2 OF EVERYTHING. IT KINDA FEELS LIKE BOTH OF MY EYES DONT COME TOGETHGER AS ONE TO MAKE ONE CLEAR FOCUSED IMAGE. AND IF I COVER MY LEFT EYE AND SEE THROUGH MY RIGHT EYE ONLY ...EVERYTHINGS PERFECT, AND MY VISION IS NORMAL. THE SAME GOES IF I WERE TO COVER MY RIGHT AND SEE THROUGH MY LEFT, MY VISION IS FINE. ITS ONLY WHEN I LOOK THROUGH BOTH EYES THAT A GET A DOUBLE IMAGES AND CANT SEE ONE CLEAR PICTURE. ITS BEEN TWO DAYS ALREADY AND IM STARTING TO GET WORRIED... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE OR HAS IT HAPPEN TO ANYONE BEFORE?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?