Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

unexplained symptoms maybe hiv , maybe some blood born pathogen

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
anally raped. had ars symptoms 7 days after, headach , diareah, loss of apetite, lost 15 pounds, joint pains, then i kept getting sick. and my stool was clay colored.

later on about 8 weeks which is now i have black stool that has some spots of fuzzy white kind of like cotton on it. A couple of days ago i started to have numbness in my feet , when i checked it out it was red all on the soles and some of the whole toes like big toe. I pressed it and it bloched white and then filled back in read immediately , it looks like blood.

My stool has been clay like and never moushy always hard and clumpy for about 4 weeks now. Have had numerous hiv test but nothing comes up , yet.

should i have a blood test done or something?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 4th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?