Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Unexplained Sneezing attacks

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
I have this strange allergic condition. After every 1 or 2 days, I get this sneezing attacks that lasts whole day. My eyes water, I get pain between my eyes and many times, there is stomach bloating too. There is no apparent reason behind it. No dietary reason or environmental reasons. I have it in every season throughout the year.

I have tried everything but this thing doesn't go away. I have to eat Cetrizine every time I get this allergy, which makes me sleepy and irritable. I don't know what's causing it. I have these attacks even when I am outside my city, so it can't be due to any particular thing in my house. It is the kind of problem that starts the minute I wake up and won't leave until I eat an anti-allergic pill.

I am fed up. Please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper MeghaJ1
|

replied March 27th, 2012
I suffer from the same thing.have you ever figured this out?
|

replied June 6th, 2013
These posts are pretty old, but maybe somebody will find this helpful. I have these exact same symptoms and I've tried many things. Look into "Candida and sneezing" I think that would be very helpful for anyone suffering with this problem.
|