Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

uneven testicals

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have a very bad problem
one of my testicles is way smaller then the other one and i know that its not supposed to be like that
can anyone help
how can i make the other one grow so its the same size
i am extremely worried that this might effect me having kids in the future
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank Benz35 for this post: greenyag 

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2008
Supporter
Testicles are supposed to be very different in size when you compare them to each other. It's different for everyone. You should only be worried if you're experiencing any discomfort or pain.

If you're very concerned you can get a sperm count done to see if your bits and pieces are all up to par. I wouldn't worry about it too much though.
|
Users who thank marvel for this post: Benz35 

replied March 26th, 2012
I am experiencing a similar problem, though they become painful when I run or lay on my stomach. Can I fix this?
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Testicals
but is one supposed to be way smaller then the other ?
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Yep they are
|
Users who thank StacyHoll for this post: Benz35 

replied July 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Sorry, I could have went into more details for you. Just so that you know.. I have been with almost 10 guys I never noticed there testicals.. I kinda had a bad time and slept with some guys.. Usually 2 per year.. Then I met someone and we were together for 4 years I noticed in the third year that one was bigger than the other. Its normal. One hangs lower than the other and also one is bigger than the other.. Every penis goes to the right or the left.. BUT You're normal.. Smile
|

replied July 24th, 2008
Experienced User
I have never see testicles that were exactly the same
I have been with many guys, and as a massage therapist I have seen many pairs of testicles from all types of men at various ages and the bottom line is that the balls are never the same. One is bigger and hangs lower than the other. Its just the way it is. In fact I have seen the difference more pronouced in older men where the balls are more wrinkled and hang very low. But I have never seen this affect performance or the amount of cum that gets shot out. When the man gets excited, his testicles will firm up and get very hard in preparation for ejaculation and then the difference is not noticeble at all - once he cums then the balls go back to their normal uneven state.

Yep...you're normal..

Wendy
|

replied July 28th, 2008
Your fine
Like Marvel said earlier, you should only be concerned if your balls hurt or you experience pain, otherwise your fine.
|

replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
uneven testicles
that is totally normal. there is no law of nature that sez your balls have to be the same size. just like one generally hangs lower than the other. stop worrrying your balls are fine!
|

replied August 7th, 2008
Experienced User
So Benz, I think that the conclusion here is that your balls being uneven are normal. Don't worry about it. Move on to other things. Use you balls in good health!
Wendy
|

replied August 12th, 2008
I have somewhat of the same problem. My left testicle hangs down about have size of a testicle lower than my right. Is this a big deal? I know you guys said it was no big deal but i just want to double check. I don't experience any pain so should i bother seeing a doctor about it?
|

Experienced User
nyjetsrock,
Re my prior posts but basically, no, you don't have to worry. Balls on guys tend to usually be uneven. I have not seen a guy yet whose testicles lined up exactly even.
Wendy
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Nope Nyjet...you are fine.
|

replied August 14th, 2008
i have the same thing too but i have a small pea sized limp and it hurts sometimes what do i do
|

replied August 14th, 2008
Experienced User
What do you mean by "a small pea sized limp "? Are you referring to your penis??
Wendy
|

replied December 31st, 2008
big
Im only 11. and i have 1 big testical and 1 small. im worried i cant have kids. is this a problem at this age help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied December 31st, 2008
Re: big
weeman97 wrote:
Im only 11. and i have 1 big testical and 1 small. im worried i cant have kids. is this a problem at this age help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
protest Question
|
Tags: bad kids
Quick Reply