I started to have this illness at the end of May, the following are my symptoms, I have not received any diagnosis to date (almost 3 months). I have been all healthy and normal prior to this. Some symptoms are getting worse over the time. Very frustrated and desperately need some help. Thank you for any help!
- around end of May 2011 started to develop bad vaginal yeast infection, bacteria vaginosis, UTI. Never had these conditions before. Treated with Fluconazole.
- about a week later started to develop flu like symptoms with body weakness, occasional cough, scratchy throat, chills, night sweat, but no temp
- soon after right arm started to have swollen/pain feeling. Quite a number of times right side brain not able to respond, right eye weak, unable to hear people talking.
- Oval shaped light colored patch (about 5 inches long x 1 inch wide) on right upper chest developed soon after and has always been there, no itchy or pain.
- As time goes by ache/pain/sore increases, widespread to hands, legs, hips, toes.
- right eye continues to feel drowsy, sore most of the time, right side cognition weakened at times.
- periodically have fever like body ache, scratchy throat, low grade fever.
- faint like/dizzy feeling developed recently.
- weakness, fatigue, severe drowsiness, pain in arms/legs everyday.
- minor vaginal itchy almost daily (maybe yeast never left?), skin itchy some days on face/hands/feet.
- legs sometimes get hardened, this comes and goes.
- feel drained/sweat after doing little
Diagnosis done so far:
All blood tests (including lupus) came back normal
Chest X-ray, MRI brain came back normal
Referred to rheumatologist, neurologist, did not detect any conditions.
Waiting to see infectious disease specialist.
Anybody has any ideas what this could be or what else to try?
hi, the face stuff sounds like Bells Palsy ,
u refer to "bad vaginal yeast infection, bacteria vaginosis, UTI." BUT then u say u took fluconozole which is anti fungal for fungus (yeast) BUT u refer to
"bacteria vaginosis, UTI." WHICH would require an antibiotic.
HERE IS something u can do that will help and can't hurt while u r trying to figure this out; GO TO vitamin store, buy Pro-biotics enough to take 200 BILLION cultures daily for 2 wks, then 100 billion x 2 wks, till u stop at 12 billion NOTE; if u r taking any antibiotics U MUST separate the time of day for the probiotics by 3 hrs. so as not to waste both by neutralizing each other
take an aspirin every day
and 3 tables spoons of flaxseed oil, (tastes bad but pour it down back of throat away from taste buds at front of tongue and quickly eat a piece of pickle to rid any left over taste)
well; u say "lu like symptoms with body weakness, occasional cough, scratchy throat, chills, night sweat, but no temp
- soon after right arm started to have swollen/pain feeling. Quite a number of times right side brain not able to respond, right eye weak, unable to hear people talking"
THESE don't seem to be but while waiting for dr appointment , boost your immune system with the probiotics and as to the rest, get a dr. to evaluate