Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Underside of arm very sensitive

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
User Profile
This is a very odd symptom I've been experiencing. The underside of right arm (the part without the hair) has been really sensitive. It's lasted for two days. Anything touching it hurts. Even washing my hands hurts; the cold water touching it is painful. It feels like I have a rash or something, but there is no redness or swelling or any evidence of a rash. What could be going on? I'm 18, never had a history of anything like this; this is the first time. I'm not taking any medication.

It seems to be strongest right under my wrist. I did some yard work the other day that involved my hands. Maybe I touched a weird plant or something. I don't know, any information would be useful; thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|