Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Underdeveloped Male Genitals - Hygonadism?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
I have been researching online and want to know if Hygonadism is the only thing that can be wring when it comes to underdeveloped male genitals? When my first was born you could not see his whole penisjust the tip. When i asked the Doc he said it was a fat pocket and if you pushed on the side or underneath it would come out. He also said once he gets older and slims down it would come out. Well he is now 11 and his penis and his scrotums are the same size as when he was a baby, no growth at all. Now i have 3 kids and I have noticed that my younger two seem to be growing as they so now I am concerned. Our Primary says there is no need to worry but I need a second opinion. Should I take him to an Endocronologist? Is it is a testosterone issue is there a solution? At 11 years old is it too late for his penis and scrotum to grow to its correct size? Thanks so much for your help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|