Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Unable to get fully hard

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
For some reason I am not able to get fully hard anymore, in my penis the veins are shown, and i get some what hard but not fully erected. I did jerk off a lot when i was younger ,dose that effect anything? Also some reASON i get a little hard , and can jerk off and cum, how is that possible>>??? if im not fully erected? please help, can i eat anything or work out more, i wen to a urologist before and he said everything was fine. CONfused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 26th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Not all erections can pound a nail through a board. If you're able to ejaculate you are erect. I don't know of anything that's proven to make an errection "fuller" but certainly anything that helps you achieve erection will also help you have a fuller erection. At 25 I'd suggest excercise. Insufficient cardiovascular excercise seems like the most likely culprit in your erection woes.
|

replied September 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
Your erection problems is most likely due to overmasturbation. Masturbation is fine when done in moderation but in excess it will bring on erectile dysfunction. Things you can do to improve your erection strength are to boost neurotransmitters mainly dopamine and acetylcholine the latter will do wonders to improve erection strength. Most Urology Dept in the US are less than professional and are a joke for the most part if they had done their job correctly they would have done the cavernous reflex test and also the penile duplex to make sure you didn't have anything physically wrong with you.
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2009
Community Volunteer
I agree with the above poster...Take it easy on the masturbation...I know this is a part of life, but just take it easy....When you are being sexual with a woman, have her try to really turn you on...I mean a lot of hot dirty talk...What you need is the erotic actions of a hot woman to wind you up....I think you will be fine when the time comes....
|
Quick Reply