Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

umbilical hernia?/bleeding button

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
Should i bring him to the hospital?
yes
no
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
My boyfriend is 24 yrs old. He has recently noticed some blood like discharge coming from his belly button. He has never had surgery there or anything like that. It is not a continuous flow of blood(like gushing) I would compare to a women spotting during her period. Its is a dark brown/reddish color. He does not have any pain, he feels fine other wise. I have been taking his temperature just to make sure he doesn't all of a sudden spike one. He is 6'2 about 300lbs. I am just wondering if i should be concern or just continue to keep and eye on it. He doesn't like to make a big deal out of things but this is just so out of the ordinary so i am concerned. And he hates doctors and hospitals so he doesn't like to tell me when he is in pain so he might be and just not telling me. Thanks. All advice is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|