Period cycle: 27-31days
Ovulation Spotting: 9/08-12/08
Period: No till now.
I was told that probably this is ovulation bleeding and was advised to look out for pregnancy development. After 10 days, if I do not get my period, I will need to seek doc advice. Till now, I am yet to receive my period.
Before I check my urine test, I would like to ask if these are pregnancy signs?
1. Ultimate fatigue...all I wanna do is sleep. Especially after lunch, I want to rest and sleep. Go to bed early too.
2. I have on and off cramps on lower abdomen and back. It's more mild than normal period cramps.
3. For about a week, I have having severe leg cramps at night on my calfs, thighs,pelvic area and feet. I have never face this before.
4. I have some discharge (not much), white cloudy discharge and at times a little yellowish.
5. I have headaches and nausea at times...on and off.
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe (extreme fatigue, increased sleepiness, mild abdominal cramps, back discomfort, leg cramps, increased and altered vaginal discharge without signs of infection, headache, nausea) could be few of early symptoms suggestive of pregnancy. Wait and watch for your periods. Look out for development of any other new symptoms if pregnancy is suspected. If periods do not start within 10 days of expected period dates, or if you have got abnormal periods, or if you suspect chances of pregnancy, consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for thorough examination (to confirm pregnancy related changes/signs in body) and blood/serum HCG level test (to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately). Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet and lifestyle.
"Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals.
For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our
medical experts page.
You may also visit our Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms , for moderated patient to patient support and information.
The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.
Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.