Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

two periods in one month

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
two full periods in one month. i usualy have regular periods that last 4 days, this month ive had two that were just over two weeks apart when my period isnt due for another two weeks .i took a p.t but it said negative.what should i do next
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper smish
|

replied June 20th, 2010
i m having two times period from two months what may be the cause
|

replied June 22nd, 2010
two periods in one month
im having the same problem. ive been doing a lot of research. t said something about birth control.
|

replied July 12th, 2010
im only 14 and i have 2 periods in 1 month.i play sports so some games i have to sit out.i dnt know what the cause is but i really need to know.my mom does not want to but me on birth control.but everytime i look my problem up the answer is birth control.does anybody know what i need to do??
|

replied August 10th, 2010
well birth control is the best option but you can just deal with it. I had the same problem and it came back that i had a 3.5 cm cyst on my right ovary. so best thing to do is go to your obgyn or even your family doctor.
|

replied October 25th, 2010
2 Periods in 1 month
My period started around the 1st of this month. I usually last about 5 days. this month it lasted about 7 days. Then it never seemed to completely go away. ( there has been a pink color each time I wipe). Now to day my period has started again, what could be the cause of this?
|

replied January 11th, 2011
Two Periods in A Month (two months in a row!)
This is the second month in a row that I have had two periods in one month. I discontinued birth control 6 months ago so I don't think it's a problem pertaining to that. Had a period Nov 22-27, then Dec. 11-15, Dec. 31-4, and I just started again today with moderate bleeding and regular period cramping. I have also been diagnosed with HPV. Could this be a sign that it is acting up?
|

replied July 20th, 2011
Hi iam a 14 Yeaar old girl on Birth Control ihahd my period2Two weeks away &"dd now ihts bacc aqain ihts neva happened bfoour the birth control waht could this meaan should istop takinq iht or qo see my doctor bout this.?
|

replied July 21st, 2011
Hi, I have 2 periods in one month a few times a year. The reason being is I have a bicornuate uterus.A bicornuate uterus, commonly referred to as a "heart-shaped" uterus, is a type of uterine malformation where two "horns" form at the upper part of the uterus. I was told by my doctor that when I have my second period it is the other side of the uterus' wall shellding. So once in a while I have two periods for this reason.
|

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2011
Experienced User
you should visit to the doctor and concern with him.
|

replied July 27th, 2011
i got 2 periods in a month once in a year.plz suggest me any remedies.i put iud last year this is the reason for it.
|

replied August 25th, 2011
Two periods a month
I have been getting getting two periods a month for the last three months and I'm worried... Is it normal for this to happen?
|

replied March 1st, 2014
two periods in one month and worried
im having two periods in one month and it started off in october last year until now why am i having two period in one month when i should be having one i am 19 coming up to 20 in july im on no birth control pills i was on contraception pills but i stopped taking them 3 n half months ago surely these cant be the problem as i finished them agest ago i dont know why its causing this problem and i am concerned
|
Quick Reply