Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

two months late with negative pregnancy test?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
So basically my body has been acting weird for a while now. I have to urinate all the time when it's only like a few drops of pee. Even when I wake up in the morning, there's barely anything! I've been cramping on and off for a few weeks now, nauseous alllll the time, hungry every hour, but yet I've been bloating really easy (upper and lower stomach). My hands also feel swollen and tight.
These were all early symptoms in my last pregnancy and something just feels off.

My period is two months late with negative pregnancy test results as of two days ago.
It doesn't feel like a UTI, I've had those many times before. There's no burning when I pee or anything
I'm not sure about a yeast infection, there's no burn or itch.
It's not an STD, I just recently was checked for those and clear.
Sooo, I'm pretty much stumped.
What could this be?

Also, a slightly off topic question is: Would a family doctor (that I've never seen before) be willing to check me for multiple things in one visit, even if not related to each other at all?
I don't know when I'll be able to see a doctor next as money is very tight.
Thanks for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2011
This forum is so useless. -_-
Seems all doctors are the same whether you see them in person, or ask over the internet, they still don't know. Or care.
|

replied August 5th, 2011
Hi there, I'm from Australia, Not much help but you can try.
|

replied August 5th, 2011
Hi there, I'm from Australia, Not much help but you can try.
|