Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Two menstrual cycles within 16 days?What does this mean?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello Im a 19 year old female im very short and about medium sized.I havent changed anything with my life style but for some reason I have been having my menstrual cycle every two weeks.This month though was very defferent my first cycle was about 5 days earlier then normal and lasted from 8-9 days long which is also unsual because most of the time it lasts 5-7 days.Plus The cramps where so bad this time that I wanted to cry and it felt like i couldnt move.I also had these very bad headachs and I tried everything and could not get ride of it.About 4 days after I stopped my cycle I started again and so far its been two days the cramps are already worst then the one before and so are the headachs.I dont know what is going on because I've had spotting before but I dont feel as if this is spotting because my cycle now is very heavy and it looks like an actual period.Could someone please tell me what is wrong and what I should or if this is like something very bad should I run to the hospital or what?PLEASE HELP ME IM SCARED!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2009
i know this was a long time ago but i am currently going through the same problems and i was wondering if you ever found out what was wrong???
|
Did you find this post helpful?