Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Tumor Under Chin on skin:

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
Hi ...
First of all i would like to say thanks for such a useful site..
Ok
My younger brother who is 26 years of age has a tumor under his chin seems like its inside the chin. It has no pain, itching, or feelings. About the history of this tumor I inquired him and he told me that almost 2 years have passed when this appeared and in this time period it is grown.
According to my observation he usually had throat infection which was so severe sometimes that he could not even speak for days, only speak like whispering.But in past almost 3/4 months he didnt suffer for that problem. Now he is normal in speaking no throat problem. no pain or even feeling this tumor type thing...
I am worried about him, and that what it might be? Please help me out of this... I shall b thankful.
Raja
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply