Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Tubal Ligation and spotting

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok So I got my tubes tied in November of 2008 and I have had a regular period since then but I am really concerned that it is now august 2009 I had my period in the beginning of this mont and now I am bleeding light pink or you could even call it spottong! Should I be concerned that I may be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2009
i've actually been going through the same thing. i had my tubes tied in april of 08. i have had a normal period ever since until july. i've just been spotting. i took 2 hpt and both were negative. it's time for my period now and i'm just spotting again. i'm also dizzy, having hot flashes, irritable, and can't sleep. this is how i was with both of my pregnancies. i'm only 27 so surely i can't be going through the change. i have read on the internet that it is still possible to get pregnant even if your tubes were cut and burned, especially if you had a c-section because your body is healing and sometimes it heals your tubes. it's crazy but i would take a test if i was you. if it's still going on go to a doc and get a blood test. better safe than sorry.
|

replied June 29th, 2012
Tubal ligation
I've had my tubes tied October 2009. My period has always been Irregular so I can never tell if I'm Preggy or not. I would have to wait for 2months or more to have my PMS. which is what I'm doing now. But lately I've been feeling silly, back aches, irritated, hot flashes, cravings, movement in my stomach. I'm thinking it's nothing cause last year I've missed 2months visit my OBGYN did a urine test and came out Negative. I really don't know about now since I just started spotting yesterday and nothing today. I'm hoping for a miracle here cause my other half wants kids and I have 2 from someone else. Fingers crossed.

Any advice ladies....
|

replied April 8th, 2013
I too had my tubes tied back n march 2008...biggest mistake I've ever Made..now I've meet this wonderful guy who has no kids n want kids..I have two kids 11 n 5 yrs old I'm 32 n so is he n I would love to have a child with him we have been dating for about a yr n a half now....we both is praying that God bless us with a baby natural.....angel dust to all u ladies!
|

replied April 8th, 2013
I too had my tubes tied back n march 2008...biggest mistake I've ever Made..now I've meet this wonderful guy who has no kids n want kids..I have two kids 11 n 5 yrs old I'm 32 n so is he n I would love to have a child with him we have been dating for about a yr n a half now....we both is praying that God bless us with a baby natural.....angel dust to all u ladies!
|