Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ttc baby number 2

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
queen I'm 28 year old I have a almost five year old son.I feel the clock is ticking because I don't want my kids to be to far apart.So my husband and I of almost 7 Years married decided to ttc this January of 2012 and the strong desire also happened because my sister inlaw became pregnant.I'm taking over the counter prenatal pills,tracking my calorie intake,tracking my exercise on a site called baby fit.Its a awesome site by the way Smile I have been takeing prenatal for two months going on three and having sex a lot.Since I have been off the pill no period what so ever.Every home pregnancy test I taken is negative ugh!I did have pcos before I conceived my son but all symptoms besides no period is gone. which the doctor said having a baby can cure pcos.I know it takes time to have things go back to normal.I'm also overweight but my blood pressure,suger etc is fine.I'm trying to lose weight too.I don't really look forward to seeing a doctor because the will lecture me about my weight and possibly make me feel likeca horrible mom for trying right now.I'm 190 pounds to yes I know not the best.but I was a size 17 when I conceived my son and I ws fine so was my son.I weighted 220 at nine months and lost it down to 180 very soon after.I'm 100% going to lose all the weight. When after this one because I'm finished having kids.
Did you find this post helpful?
|