Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Troy , musterbate ,

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Hi my name is Troy and I have problem with finishing too fast,while having sex. Its like less then one minute my gland gets so sensetive that I can finish with in few strokes, I don't know what could that be, Can it be some sort of desease< is it becasue I used to musterbate a lot since i was 13? I am 22 right now. What type of medicatios can fix this. Also Some peple say second time will make me last longer, that's not the case, If i do second time I might last 5 min. Exercise does not help, even when there is a lot of blood in my penis. Anyone know how to fix this? Please help me, Thanks in Advance

Did you find this post helpful?
|