Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

trouble talking, Will I grow out of it?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
I have trouble talking like I am not shy or anything and if I do talk my words gets all mess up and something dumb comes out of my mouth. and It hard because I am a teen and School is hard for me because of this problem. Will I grow out of it. or is there a medication.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 17th, 2015
(online)
Sleep Disorders Answer A51803
Hi. I have read your question and I can understand your concern.
Nowadays most teenager come up with such complaints.This is not a major issue and it can be readily addressed.
Social behaviour has been strongly effected by our modern lifestyles. Laptops , mobiles and other electronic gadgets have made our lives less social , that's why such problems emerge.
My advice to you is that take out sometime of your daily life to socialize but not through Facebook or mobile. Go out with your friends regularly and limit the use of electronic gadgets. Hopefully you will grow out of it. No medications are required.
Hope your concern has been addressed.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.