Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Trigical, anyone heard of this medication ?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hello,

I suffer from atypical trigeminal neuralgia (nic named the suicide disease) and i found a medication that's made in Denmark that says it has had a 90% success rate in trials of curing this condition...

The medication is called trigical. I have done a few searches for it on forums and google and have found no mention of it. Which leads me to believe that this must be a hoax or some sought of scam. If it was really curing a disease nic named the suicide disease surely there would be some mention of it forums or a discussion of it on some medical page.

I take Neurotin every four hours just to fight off the pain and cant do anything that requires too much concentration or it brings on a head ache so intense even the neurotin is no help.

I dont want to take trigical without knowing if its safe but i am very sick of this infliction which i have had all day every day for the past 18 months.

So any feed back would be GREAT Smile thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rooka
|

replied December 22nd, 2010
trigeminal neuralgia
I have found several referances to trigical online. You might try trigical.com. However, I am still trying to find out if it is a scam. I have trigeminal neuralgia also and have heard that tegratol is the drug of choice. Haven't been to a doctor yet because of $$$ problems. Hopefully, I can get something done soon. Surgery is also an option.

Like I say, I am NOT sure about the efficacy of these herbal mixtures and am still checking them out. There are some very disturbing reviews on the net.
|
Did you find this post helpful?