Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

trepiline as sleeping pill ?

hey guys
i cant sleep at night at all i dont know why, its just so fustrating. i have this constant fear that something bad is going to happen. please tell me if trepiline can be used as a sleeping pill or what i can do to fall asleep at night.
thanx baffle
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper cocopops
|

replied July 8th, 2011
Hi - yes Trepiline most definately help you sleep. I have been taking it fro approx 8 years for my Fobromialgia. I went off it approximately 2yes ago for a while to try something else and after 6months I returned to using it, as nothing worked as well.

THE REACTION AND TIME TO 'SETTLE IN' VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON - AS DOES THE DOSAGE. FOR THIS I SUGGEST YOU GET MEDICAL ADVISE.
|

replied July 8th, 2011
Trepiline and sleeping
Hi - yes Trepiline most definately help you sleep. I have been taking it for approx 8 years for my Fobromialgia. I went off it approximately 2yrs ago for a while to try something else and after 6months I returned to using it, as nothing worked as well.

THE REACTION AND TIME TO 'SETTLE IN' VARIES FROM PERSON TO PERSON - AS DOES THE DOSAGE. FOR THIS I SUGGEST YOU GET MEDICAL ADVISE.
|

replied July 15th, 2011
You may want to try a dose of this for no side effects
I know this may sound odd but i read an article that cherry extract helps sleep disorders and I tried it. Believe it or not it seems to help. I am not an alternative medicine individual and will take what the doctor prescribes, but when I can find a natural ingredient that has no dangers or side effects I am always glad to at least give it a try. If you are interested here is a site with lots of information on the subject.
www.cherrieshealthbenefits.com
|