Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Treating dry cough, itchy throat with sticky flem

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Dry cough,itchy throat with stciky flem, any remidy ? I already taken antibiotics for nearly 7 days and my throat still itchy with sticky flem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2009
tickle&itchy dry cough
Ihave a dry cough&a tickle in my throat.I GET 3 Allergy shots a week . Isee a ENT and he has no answer. I have had the skin test . I am at my wits end. Idrink Throat coat tea. garle with salt, listerine, apple cider vinegar cough drops allthe time. I AM TIRED... PLEASE help me.I take Claritin now, I have tried so many pills..HELP
|

replied October 5th, 2009
ITCHY THROAT
Try a children cold and allergy syrup. i get extremely itchy in my throat everyday. claritin didn't work, benedryl just put me to sleep. the syrup coats my throat and in no time i feel no itchiness. it's called equate childrens cold and allergy elixir. good luck!
|

replied November 24th, 2009
hello! I do have dry cough, itchy throat with sticky flem for more than 1month... (on & off) ..I observed, when I ate sweet then my throat started to be irritated. Do I have throat problem in that cause? Please help!!!...Thanks God bless!
|

replied January 26th, 2010
Have a sip of Hot water 3-4 a day..try to eat almonds and raisins...At night put some turmeric in milk and boil it...drink tht while sleeping..it will remove ur cough
|

replied January 28th, 2010
I am suffering from fever(100-103) almost everyday with dry cough, throat ache, tonsil & changed up voice due to cold from 7 days. I've taken antibiotics, prasitamol & cough syrup but nothing seems 2 be working.Plz help me out.
|
Quick Reply