Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Trace Mineral Drops

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
User Profile
There are several things to consider before consuming trace minerals.

Minerals or Trace Minerals are very important to our health. And now, they are available in liquids, tablets and Concentrated Mineral Drops. Our bodies do not function without the element of nutrients, like calcium carbonate mineral. We need mineral nutrients to optimize cellular function, but they can not produced in our bodies. We can get these important minerals in our food supplement and mineral water.

Why Trace Mineral Drops?

Trace Mineral Drops benefits are to produce hormones, enzymes, and other important substances that help our bodies in proper growth and development. Although we are healthy, our bodies still need trace minerals at least 100 milligrams a day.

Trace Minerals include:

Selenium
Manganese
Iodine
Iron
Zinc
Copper

Are Trace Mineral Really Natural?

Many argue that very few minerals contained in our food today, because farmers grow fruits and vegetables in soil mineral content has been reduced. Therefore, other ways to satisfy our need for minerals is through Trace Mineral Drops.

Many manufacturers of Trace Mineral Drops use water taken from the Great Salt Lake in Utah. Because the presence of minerals that are considered to have the highest and most pure in this country. By disposing 99.5% of the sodium naturally found in the water, the resulting drops is claimed only have just the right amount of Trace Minerals the body needs precisely.

Are Trace Minerals Really Effective?

Yes, trace mineral supplements very effective, even though in the form of drop, liquid or trace mineral tablets. The experts agree that Trace Minerals is the best for human cell energy sources supplement to be consumed with the food we eat each day without risk of overdose and toxicity.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2011
Trace Minerals
Hi,
I have been taking trace minerals for a year now and it has changed my life. Initially I was given a bottle from my dentist because of my sensitive teeth and the sensitivity subsided after a month. I found from the website of the product, zingminerals.com that I could also add some drops to water and spray it on my skin. About four months later my eczema has cleared up.I also have more energy since taking the zing trace minerals. Also it is very cheap, one two ounce bottle lasted me four months.
My question is how do these trace minerals work to help me like this. I have had eczema for years and tried everything with only temporary results. Also how do they give me more energy. Can I take too much?
|
Did you find this post helpful?