Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

towel / bed sheet as a media?

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
hello all,
I'd like to know whether a towel/bed sheet can be a media of HIV transmission or not?
coz when I visit this sex worker I laid on the bed which I don't know it's dirty or not and I'm naked. I don't know if there's some couple use the bed before and not change the bed sheet.. and I have a skin allergy, so maybe there's some little cuts/rash in my body... is it possible to transmit this way?
and after I clean my body in bathroom, she gave me a towel to dry myself,I don't know whether she already use that towel or not, stupidly I used it to dry my legs... so is there a chance it transmit this way too? assuming she used it to wipe herself first? if she used it maybe it's 3 to 5 minutes after she uses it...
Did you find this post helpful?
|