Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Torn skin connecting shaft to head

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
I recently returned from a very long exodus from masturbation [3yrs] and masturbated while I had a skin infection on my penis, which had caused my skin to become very thin, cracked and creased in multiple places. I masturbated quite rough, pulling and tugging on the skin downwards. I felt some pain in the skin connecting the shaft and the tip and lost my erection, but I forced onwards. Afterwards, I noticed redness and spots of blood where the pain had come from. Now, several weeks later I can see the skin on my shaft has been pulled downwards from the head, with a gap of very very thin and sensitive skin connecting the head and the shaft. It appears I have torn the skin connecting the head and shaft. Only problem is, it doesnt appear to be healing. I masturbated a few times after this one incident, then stopped for 10 days to observe any signs of healing, but there were none. My penis seems to have adapted to the change by shrinking back into the remaining skin, so the superfical skin isnt exposed until I have an erection which leads me to think that it wont heal but will continue in this fashion. I plan to see a dermatologist in the near future, but is there anyone out there who can help out? Would be much appreciated. I can already tell people will tell me to lay off the masturbating for something like 30 days, but is it ok to masturbate in a different fashion so there is no tugging, pulling or stretching of the skin at all? Thanks,
Did you find this post helpful?
|