Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Torn Frenulum the bleeding was rather ridiculous...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi I just torn my frenulum around about 4 hours ago. At the initial time of tearing the bleeding was rather ridiculous due to an erection. I bled harshly for around 5 minutes almost fainting once. I tried ways of combating the blood loss but i could only think of drinking sugar water to keep blood sugar up. After erratic bleeding i began to clean up any blood on the floor as there was quite alot in the bathroom and toilet, yet I continue to bleed slowly through the Frenulum. I am still drinking sugar water so i don't feel sick from the lack of blood sugar but I am only 15 and I don't want to miss out on any more school and I am embarrassed to tell my father when he gets home (around 2 hours or so) but I dont want to risk infection. Should I tell my father and ask him to take me to a clinic? Because at the moment all i can do is walk around the house with just a towel due to fear of blood stains or frictional pain and if this keeps up ill miss school tomorrow as I have today (today was because of a fractured toe :p not having exactly the best medical luck lately)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Community Volunteer
You are in a predicament.
15 hours since the post so hopefully everything is ok.
Tell your father and he knows what you have been up to with your hand.

Can you get yourself of to a doctor or hospital yourself and get some advice.

Hope it all goes well.
|
Did you find this post helpful?