Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

He Can't Ejaculate When Receiving Oral Sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
My man and I have a wonderful sex life. Our problem is he can not ejaculate while I am giving him head. I read some where that when men masterbate it can cause them not to ejacualte when receiving oral sex. Is this true?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2007
Hey
i don't think his masturbation has anything to do with it, it's just some guys can't ejaculate from oral sex, i'm not sure what the reason is but some guys just don't
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Experienced User
mix the bj with a hj..then when he is close go back to the bj...does it for my bf Smile
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
I Agree
The switching does help alot. I have only 'completed' one time from oral only and it took like 30 mins. Mix in the hand and it could be as short as 10. Everyones different, but oral doesn't get me there. I love it but I need ALOT of stimulation.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yeah, using both methods works better than just one.
|

replied July 19th, 2007
There is a lot of good information about this under the search term "Male Orgasmic Disorder".

I'm a man that can't cum with oral sex.

I think masturbation might have something to do with it. I masturbated nearly every day since passing puberty, and in fact got to the point where I had to pull out and bring myself to an orgasm manually most of the time.

So, contrary to most of the pundits on this site, my experience is that masturbation is harmful! Harmful to achieving orgasm in other ways.

I've stopped masturbating for over a year now, and it is becoming easier to achieve orgasm during sex.

During oral sex, however, I still shut down as I start to get excited.

In reading about Male Orgasmic Disorder, psychologically issues may play a significant role. For me, that might mean that having been molested by my female, adult babysitter who before giving me a BJ said, Don't pee".

I was about 6 year's old and what I think happened is that my mind interpreted "Don't pee" as "Don't ejaculate" as I passed puberty.

Bottom line:
masturbating has it harmful side; and
adult females who molest prepubescent boys do real harm to them.
|

replied July 10th, 2012
Ejaculating while being given oral sex
I cant imagine a guy not being able to cum while getting oral sex.I do usually within 10 minutes.Most women would not even consider letting heir husband or boyfriend ejaculate in there mouth.Its the most intense feeling you will ever feel.
|

replied July 20th, 2012
I'd love an answer to this question. I can only cum on top and not in any position except prone (missionary, reverse missionary, sissor, etc.) and it's pretty frustrating.

And handjobs don't feel all that good, either.

In fact, It takes me a good 20-30 minutes of sex before I can finish at all, and not if im in any sort of an uncomfortable position (couch, floor, etc.)
|

replied July 20th, 2012
I'd love an answer to this question. I can only cum on top and not in any position except prone (missionary, reverse missionary, sissor, etc.) and it's pretty frustrating.

And handjobs don't feel all that good, either.

In fact, It takes me a good 20-30 minutes of sex before I can finish at all, and not if im in any sort of an uncomfortable position (couch, floor, etc.)
|
Quick Reply