Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Nausea In the Third Trimester

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
hello.
Is it normal to feel nausea in the third trimester of pregnancy? I'm 32 weeks and often feel nauseous. Thanks for your attention.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper mommy4da2n2008
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Nausea In the Third Trimester
supasupa wrote:
hello.
Is it normal to feel nausea in the third trimester of pregnancy? I'm 32 weeks and often feel nauseous. Thanks for your attention.

Yes it is very normal to feel like that in the third trimester. Smile
|

User Profile
replied December 16th, 2007
Community Volunteer
As long as you don't have the flu Smile

If you get nausea, you should take things a little more slowly. Remember that you are carrying around a baby that's about 7 lbs and you've increased your blood by half. that's a lot of work for your heart and your lungs. You have the same rate of oxygen intake and yet so much more is needed.

Maybe this is making you a little lightheaded and you definitely throw you over to a bit of nausea.

Another thing is to eat much smaller meals. You probably want to stay away from beef because it is harder to digest by the stomach and intestines. Beans are a good source of protein. If you eat more carbohydrates, those are the easiest to digest and maybe that will help.

You have hardly any room for a stomach, much less one that has a lot of food in it. Keep drinking lots of water too.
|

replied May 20th, 2008
yes ive been nausea for a week and im 39 weeks i never felt it with my first but my second is way different it helps to drink water or just lay down for a while
|