Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pre-cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
18 yrs old

When I am with a girl I experience this clear fluid in my pants which I assume is pre-cum. Is there any way to reduce the amount or prevent this from happening?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
No. Pre-ejaculate is very important; it serves as natural lubrication for when you actually have sex. It also creates a good path for sperm when it comes out.
|

User Profile
replied July 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
No. It's just something that happens. It's normal.
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Kegal Exercises
I've been browsing around and do kegal exercises help or make p.e. worse?
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Kegal Exercises
123qwe wrote:

I don't think I've heard of them making it worse, only that it gives the male more control over orgasm.
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Kegal Exercises
Eiri wrote:
123qwe wrote:

I don't think I've heard of them making it worse, only that it gives the male more control over orgasm.

Yeah, I do not believe I have ever heard of it making it worse.

Just to clarify, 123qwe, "pe" stands for premature ejaculation, not pre-ejaculate. Although those sound very similar, they are two different things. When a man suffers from pe, he orgasms and ejaculates very quickly. This may seriously disrupt his sex life. Pre-ejaculate, however, comes out before orgasm. No one cares how early that comes. Laughing It's nothing to be embarrassed about, and it does not interfere with a man's sex life.
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
pre-ejaculate is also called precum, which although slang, can help get rid of some confusion.
|

User Profile
replied July 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Pre-ejaculate
123qwe wrote:
18 yrs old

When I am with a girl I experience this clear fluid in my pants which I assume is pre-ejaculate. Is there any way to reduce the amount or prevent this from happening?

Just an FYI although I'm sure you know this... pre ejaculate can contain sperm, and can get a girl pregnant, and can turn you into a father before you can even buy a beer.
|

replied February 25th, 2009
how to stop pre-cum
any budy have solution of this.i m already marred.i m enjoying my sex also she is satisfy with me but when i i m going outside means for 2 week.i m feeling lick inside.so it's good r what ?
|
Quick Reply