Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Mole In Butt .. possible to Be Cancerous ?

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
yea, it sounds gross. but the other day i noticed a mole in my butt (inside left cheek). i'm not sure if it's been there forever. i went to an urgent care and he basically told me not to "lose sleep over it" and to schedule an app with my dermatologist. thing is, my app isn't until august. is it possible to have a cancerous mole in a very non exposed area such as that? it's about the size of a pencil eraser and is brownish. it's flat and does not hurt. is there a doctor in the house?? thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Meg1234
|

replied September 28th, 2013
spot in anus
i have a little spot lump inside my anus i realised it was there when my anus started iritating me ispread my butt cheeks and slowly inserted my finger in my anus its an inch away.
|
Did you find this post helpful?