Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Rubber Band Trick for PE

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I keep seeing things about pe and cumming to soon around this part of the forum and while its not a problem with me id still like to last longer

and if its a quicky day I end up compensating by not stopping while i cum and keep thrusting, or going at a slow-moderate pace

I was wondering if the rubber band trick is a good idea cause i dunno where but I heard of a man having his penis blow (dunno why, forgot the reason)

but yeah, just wondering if putting a rubber band around your penis to stop yourself from cumming during sex for a while a good idea or not.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply