Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Natural Way to Cure Small Cell Lung Cancer

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
I had bronchoscopy because of very disturbing breathing difficulties that have experienced.
I’ve started coughing blood, having chest pain and wheezing very often.
I was diagnosed small cell lung cancer.
I need to have more exams to diagnose the stage of the disease.
I’ll probably have it surgically removed.
I still don’t know what my prognosis is like.
I was wandering if someone knows a natural way to cure small cell lung cancer !!!
Please post if you know something about this.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper chilloutsports
|

replied March 6th, 2008
only one way go to site
I could not help my mom. It is incidious, but, strong emotions and these especially zeolite can cure you. Chemo will kill you and rad. My brother was diagnosed with lymphoma a few months ago. I told hom he was crazy. They wanted to put him into the cha ching machine (money maker treatment). Long story he went to a prominent philly surgeon, told him he could not even come in here if he had this. I checked him no lymph swelling, thought he was crazy. I am a biochemist by schooling, pre med but victim of affirmative action in the early 80's. BTW, I cured my hep C using a pharmacy in chinatown NY, I was told 2 years to live by some livingston NJ quack respected in the industry for using people as gunea pigs. Feel free to speak to me. I couldn't help mom but if I can help you it is wonderful.
|

replied November 19th, 2011
Alternative help for small cell lung cancer
My husband, a NON smoker, was diagnosed mid Oct with small cell lung cancer. Doctors went into "high gear" but by time he got chemo (within a week) it had spread to left lung (a spot, they said). PET scan confirmed it had NOT spread to any other body part.
Due to drinking ESSIAC 4-herb tea (herbalhealer.com) or see Rene Cassie Story....he sailed through first round of chemo! That and a lot of positive thoughts and prayers, I might add. Now our crazy-ass doctor is telling him he has 9 to 12 months to live. How arrogant! Who died and made HER God? She told me she had never heard of Essiac first visit. This visit she said, "I have patients who have NOT DONE WELL on Essiac but I wish you luck." WHICH IS IT DOCTOR? Can't have it both ways!!!! Essiac builds immune system; helps control nausea AND cures tumors. JFK's physician told RFK about it when his young son had cancer. The doc was threatened by "powers that be" that if he didn't SHUT UP about it, not only would he cease to be President's personal physician, he would never practice medicine in USA again. WOW. Fascinating story of how they TRIED to destroy Renee Cassie's Journals. She got formula from Canadian Natives who said their ancestors used it over the centuries. She brought to USA in l922. BEST KEPT SECRET.
Thanks for sharing your stories!!!! Oh ever heard of ANGIOSTOP...Dr. Chi Anaheim California????

Carol in North Carolina
|

replied April 20th, 2012
My Mum also a non smoker was diagnosed exactly In Oct. 2011 with small cell lung cancer. First she got chemo (2 sessions) then radiotherapy, but meanwhile continuously high dosage Vitamin C therapy, 35 000 mg / 4 x weekly. The primer tumor has reduced, the small metastasis has gone, her blood tests after 2 chemos were better than ever. She refused the secon chemo therapy session until she sees her CT. The doctor gave an appointment to do the CT within 2 months!!! Saying there is no disponibility. Her CT scheduled for 2nd of May. We took her this week to a private clinique to do that earlier, and it shows that the primer tumor has increased, made a metastasis same big at the other part too, plus made a lot a more small spots too in her lung. Moreover her bones, her back started to be painful, possible bone metastasis. What can we do for her? We are scared, don't want to loose her, she is only 64, just became a grandma. Apart from this she never smoked... Please help if you know a treatment since. How is your husband doing?
|

replied November 12th, 2012
There are quite a few natural methods of fighting cancer. I only know about a few of them people have tried and it worked for them. Some of these methods can be found at this blog:

Another plant or herb that also looks promising for fighting cancer as well is the moringa plant and seed. So you can try to research that as well.
|

replied December 12th, 2012
I read your blog about your husband and his lung cancer. Now I have several questions about Essiac and how it is taken? My wife was diagnosed with 4th stage small cell lung cancer. We had been on a Chemo therapy and had a PET scan done recently. It still showed the cancer had only stopped growing but still there in mass. Does taking Essiac during the chemo affect the body in a bad way or is it alright to take the Essiac and receive the chemo.
|

replied December 28th, 2011
my wife has small cell lung cancer, she also has c o p d the doctors tell us she cant recieve much or and more kemo i cant find a natural way to help her, i am begging any one who can give me some help, is it all about money or are their realy cures out their.my name is dom tango i in the boston area i can be reached at 781 864 1312 PLEASE HELP US.
|

replied September 23rd, 2012
You can do research on the web. Try apricot kernel, grass weed, honey, curcumin. Use very large amounts to fight the tumor.
|

replied November 21st, 2012
My husband has had non small cell lung cancer for 2 years and it has not grown, because he juices greens and drinks this every day, also organic food and tons of supplements. He went to a naturopath. I highly recommend this.
|

replied September 12th, 2012
Lung cancer
looking for help. G'pa just diagnosed with lung cancer that has spread to lymph nodes. I will not let him be treated with surgery, radiation, or chemo. Any direction will be appreciated.
|

replied March 18th, 2008
Fighting and enigma
My mother is battling small cell, There is a book called "dismantling cancer" breaking the cancer down and fighting it in stages down to the diet and the state of mind.

This is not easy but it starts with emotional support for you and for them, it is natural for us to want to do everything possible but it is not always easy. Each one suffers differently do what you think is best, your attachement and love for them will guide you through.

My thoughts are with you.
|

replied March 1st, 2010
small cell cancer relief
my mother was diagnosed with small cell cancer in the right upper lobe, back in 1989. she went to md anderson hospital in houston for a consult. she started a very rigorous treatment regimin of chemo therapy. upon completion she suffered needlessly and passed away 4 months after first diagnosis. The doctors would not believe that she could be in the pain that she told them and perscribed darvocet.. the following week i ordered in house privatye nursing care an put her on a morphine drip. I aquired more morphine as well as other injectable medications and subsequently ended her suffering at her request. It was not an easy way to help your mother, however, that is what i do for those who suffer because their doctors do not provide the comfort the patient requires. ...JHW 1958
|

replied November 18th, 2010
You can Win Your Battle ! Start with changing your diet, detoxing, getting your mind calm, peaceful and focused on your God given ability to heal.
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
I too came to know about a person who had completed his successful years in the field of curing cancer with energy healers.This is said to be the best known alternative for curing cancer.
|

replied August 26th, 2012
Small Lung Cancer/ stroke
Hello

My dad 73years old (fit and fine) till 5 weeks ago. Was diagnosed about 5 weeks ago with small lung cancer ---had his first round of chemo (3days) and had a Stroke on the 5th day.(Brain) He now lost half his body, his speech, sight on right side? was THE CHEMO WORTH IT...DON'T KNOW, HE IS TOO Scared now to take further cancer treatment.
|

replied September 9th, 2012
Have you tried taking wheatgrass?
Have you tried taking wheatgrass?
|

replied January 3rd, 2013
small cell lung cancer
My sister is 49 years old, she was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer which has now met to the bone, she has two daughters at home with her ages 8 and 16, she is not ready to give up and is a pure fighter she has been battling this disease for two years now, we lost our mom 5 years ago at age 64 from the same illness, please if anyone knows of any alternative treatments we can try please email me or call me at 781-570-6844, thank you and god bless you all and your families.

I have tried the cancer treatment centers of america, I found that it is all about the money or insurance.....
|